Reinstall Panasonic Utilities? - FZ-M1

Post all general Toughbook related things here.
OldGator

Reinstall Panasonic Utilities? - FZ-M1

#1 Post by OldGator »

I recently picked up a Windows 10 Pro Toughpad FZ-M1 at what seemed like a good price. It appears to have had a fresh installation of Win10 Pro on the 256GB SSD, but the Panasonic utilities don't seem to be available. Is there some way to reinstall them?. There is no app listing that looks like they could be lurking there.

I don't know if the original SSD was replaced or just reformatted; how can I determine if the Panasonic recovery partition is still there? I'm not a Windows person. If this is a new aftermarket SSD is there a way to restore it to the original Panasonic configuration? There is no COA sticker like there was on the older laptops.

I see there are quite a few CF-20 systems available on eBay that look to be in the same condition with a fresh installation of Win10 Pro. I guess the same question would apply to them - the Panasonic utilities are probably missing, so how could they be added back?

Thanks,
Wally

Michael AU

Re: Reinstall Panasonic Utilities? - FZ-M1

#2 Post by Michael AU »

CF-29 x 3 (Debian (Rugged) 11, FreeDOS 1.2, Windows 7)
CF-30 (Debian 11, Windows 10)
CF-31SBLAX1M (Debian 11, Windows 10)
CF-D1 (Debian 11, Windows 10, trying BlissOS)
Never give up, never surrender!

OldGator

Re: Reinstall Panasonic Utilities? - FZ-M1

#3 Post by OldGator »

Michael AU wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 1:50 pm Try this Panasonic page https://pc-dl.panasonic.co.jp/itn/index.html
Thank you, that looks like it should do it.

Wally

Return to “General Toughbook Talk”