WTB CF-31 hard disk drive Caddy w/ heater cable

Post all queries to buy sell or trade Toughbooks in here.
MJW

WTB CF-31 hard disk drive Caddy w/ heater cable

#1 Post by MJW »

Just got my CF31 Mk5 and its been a few years since I have played with a toughbook.

I want to keep the drive it came with as the backup/spare for if/when I screw up an installation. I see several on Ebay that look correct but have been burned before with the "works with" on my previous Toughbook.

I have a legal unused Win10 64 DVD that I will use to as a clean new install as I think the copy of Win10 it came with may not be legit as it has a "Microsoft Certified Specialized PC" sticker but no windows product key sticker.

Thanks.

abcdcomputers

Re: WTB CF-31 hard disk drive Caddy w/ heater cable

#2 Post by abcdcomputers »

hi,
i have a cf 31 genuine panasonic caddy with heater and foam and cable mk5 caddy .original panasonic . with 1tb brand new samsung ssd (cf 31 works best with the samsung ssds with the highest write speeds possible and samsung drive gives the maximum capacity after the format with windows . it give 931gb , where as other 1tb ssds give just 900 gb or less.. $150 would be the cost and if you want, an mk5 win 10 pro image 64 bit image , fine tuned for cf 31 to work much faster , can be put on before shipping or pickup. shipping will be 10 extra.. Quick questions ? plz feel free to call or text +1 218 460 1486 ? (whatsapp+1 630 802 4457 ) you have a blessed one.... kind regards.. .. Matt
kindly email
MYDEARCOMPUTERS@HOTMAIL.COM
OR CALL CELL 630 290 1727
address: 720 S main street
Lombard IL 60148 USA.
REGARDS
MATT

MJW

Re: WTB CF-31 hard disk drive Caddy w/ heater cable

#3 Post by MJW »

Hi Matt, I dont need a drive or OS just the enclosure.

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade Trade Forum”