CF-31 Drivers

Post all questions and information about the CF-31 in here.
opfor2

CF-31 Drivers

#1 Post by opfor2 »

Good day group,

I ran into a little dilemma. I have a Panasonic, Toughbook CF-31, (CF-31JBGHX1M) and after conducting a Microsoft Update, I received the dreaded “Blue Screen of Death”. I was told that this occurred due to the installation of a driver (DPTF-8.1.0600.150) which would cause a Kernel Security Check Failure.

So long story short, I 100% reinstalled a fresh copy of Windows 10, and conducted all required updates and the unit works as designed.

Now my dilemma, what Panasonic Toughbook Drivers do I need to reinstall? This unit does not have a touchscreen, it does have built in GPS, and an air card.
Would someone be able to assist me in advising me on the proper drivers that I need to install?

Thank you in advance.

Shawn

Re: CF-31 Drivers

#2 Post by Shawn »

What work and what doesn't?
Install drivers for what doesn't work.

Look in device manager for yellow flags.
Install drivers for those devices.
Life will beat you into submission.

Geraout

Re: CF-31 Drivers

#3 Post by Geraout »

Your CF31 should have a touchscreen. (I don't think any CF31s were manufactured without). Could your unit have a fault that is preventing the touchscreen from working and is also causing the BSOD?

CF-31JBGHX1M - Panasonic TOUGHBOOK - Win7, Intel Core i5-2520M 2.50GHz, vPro, 13.1" XGA Touch, 320GB(7200rpm), 4GB, Intel WiFi a/b/g/n, TPM, Bluetooth, Dual Pass (Upper:Selectable/ Lower:WLAN), Smartcard, GPS, Fingerprint, Emissive Backlit Keyboard, No Drive, Toughbook Preferred

Return to “CF-31 Talk (Discontinued Model)”