No wav level adjustment in soundcard recording properties

Post all questions and information about the CF-30 in here.
cipher77

No wav level adjustment in soundcard recording properties

#1 Post by cipher77 »

Hello all,

This is my 1st post here so forgive me if it isn't relevant. I've tried searching for relevant topics without any results. I'm trying to either record streaming audio (talkshows etc.) or trying to stream audio to a web server & I don't have this capability on this PC. I have tried re-rigging everything in windows & even reinstalled the sigmatel drivers from the panasonic website. I don't think that I ever had this capability in this newer CF-30C. I do have this capability on my CF-29. Any info would be much appreciated because this is very frustrating upgrading to a newer thoughbook & not having that functionality.

Thank you in advance,

cipher77

PS: Model -- CF-30CAQAZBM

copracer1990

Re: No wav level adjustment in soundcard recording properties

#2 Post by copracer1990 »

What OS are you using? XP or the big V?
If it isn't broken, take it apart to see why it is working!!

(1) CF30CCS80BM~TOUCHSCREEN~1.6GhzCORE 2~80g HD~4G RAM~EMISSIVE BACKLIT~INTEL 4965ABGN~GOBI~WINDOWS 7 ENTERPRISE~

(1) CF29LWQGCBM~TOUCHSCREEN~1.6Ghz~1.5G RAM~RUBBER BACKLIT~INTEL2915ABG~80g HD~WINDOWS 7 ENTERPRISE~

(1) CF27LBAGHEM~TOUCHSCREEN~500Mhz~512MB RAM~DUAL BOOT XP & WIN98SE~60g HD~ EMISSIVE BACKLIT~GREAT FOR PROGRAMMING MY 2 WAY RADIOS~

(1) CF-M34~TOUCHSCREEN~unknown specs for running OBDII scanner~

cipher77

#3 Post by cipher77 »

Sorry..... XP Pro SP3

cipher77

#4 Post by cipher77 »

OK, get this.......I call Panasonic support & tell them that when I go into the recording properties of the sound card the only recording option is for CD Audio & Microphone. After 20 minutes on hold, he came back only to say that is normal for the CF-30 sigmatel HD Audio card. I really find this hard to believe!!!! My CF-29 had WAV, "what you hear" & a couple other options as well. I DO NOT have ANY option to use this laptop to record anything other than the microphone. I cannot record any audio off of the internet or internally (I use WAV editing applications that cannot receive the input of recording "what you hear" or WAV output ie. media player or realplayer, winamp etc.)

Someone please tell me that this isn't true.................

cipher77

Return to “CF-30 Talk (Discontinued Model)”