ANOTHER cleanup of parts, You pay what you want......

Post all general Toughbook related things here.
orphanlr

ANOTHER cleanup of parts, You pay what you want......

#1 Post by orphanlr »

OK, yes another parts cleanup; with more to follow

So, you pick what you want, you pay the shipping, you pay what ever you want for them in the form of a donation to Toughbook Talk. I wont post a bunch of pics, you know what they are, unless you need a pic.

TEN (10) cf-28/29 floppy disk drives

THREE (3) cf-vzsu09 batteries, blue tab, unk condition

One (1) cf-vzsu18 battery, blue tab, unk condition

TWENTY (20) hard drive heating elements from cf-29/18 caddies

TWO (2) cf-28 hd caddies

ONE (1) cf-27 hd caddy

TEN (10) hard drive caddy copper pieces

EIGHT (8) cf-18 blk knylon handles

TWO (2) cf-18 blk knylon handles long strap

* I have lots of other parts, so if you looking for something, mainly cf-27/28/29 send me an email or pm, including cf-28/29 top half lcd assemblies.

ALSO,

For a $50.00 donation to Toughbook Talk I will send you a cool little CF-VDW07, CF-VDW07CRFM, WIRELESS DISPLAY, with features such as fingerprint scanner on the back and what i think is a card swipe on the side, with battery of unk life.

For a donation of $40.00 to Toughbook Talk, I will send you an original GPS assembly with board, ribbon and antenna for a CF-18 toughbook

For a donation of $30.00 to Toughbook Talk I will send you Six (6) New in the sealed Box Lenovo/Thinkpad 8x dvd-rom ultrabay slim drive laptop drives

reasonable shipping at cost.

Thanks for playing

ADOR

Re: ANOTHER cleanup of parts, You pay what you want......

#2 Post by ADOR »

I will take 4 of the CF-18 handles, got some 19's that need finishing up. The one cf-vzsu18 Battery also. (got a teacher picking up six of the old single cores for her class this time home, gave it to her to finish clearing out. All she needs is some chargers now)

(hard drive heating elements from cf-29/18 caddies) Trying to remember will these swap to the CF-19 caddy or do they have a different plug in?)

I will PM you back on that other part you PM'ed me on.
CF-28 MK2,Mk3 / CF-29 Mk3 / CF-30 MK2 / CF-25 Mk1 ATI / CF-19 MK3/Mk3/Mk5 / CF-U1 Mk1,Mk2 / CF-M34 Mk7/Mk3 / CF-17 Mk1 / CF-07
Voodoo Envy M355 / M360 / M515 / M780 / U703 / Voodoo Hexx / Voodoo Idol / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 "signed case" / Voodoo Omen
Alienware M11x R1, Alienware 17 R5

SHEEPMAN!

#3 Post by SHEEPMAN! »

I'll take 4 CF-18 handles too. :D
Do you have a CF-18 digitizer LCD and inverter? I have the lids.
Hey Sam, Can you use a CF-W4 complete including restore disk, for any of your projects? This would be donated by Talking Dog Ranch. Otherwise I am going to try selling it for donation to Toughbook Talk.
I'll PM details later today.

Jeff
Fair for you/ Fair for me.
I chose to NOT be organized.

-------------------------------------------------------------------[/color]
http://toughbooktalk.com/
http://forum.notebookreview.com/panasonic/

orphanlr

#4 Post by orphanlr »

I got your requests, and will put all the other extra handles in as well. I went to braided pcord in colors as you may recall. Also, I may have some extra chargers. i had them for units that will never get built now.

I checked the cf-18s, and no spares on the shelf and the one parts one i see, the one without covers, is not a digitizer. I do have some 18s that are digitizers in the stack that i havent dont anything with yet, so i can go through those and see whats what. I could send you a few, you take the digitizer out of one for you to use and put the standard from the parts unit in it and send it back. just a thought.

Not sure about the cf-19 heater, as Ive only had one 19 and unk as to the heater.

I wish you guys were closer, I have one 27, six 28s , and six 29 units with one issue or the other, several upper halves and several bins of parts to get rid off, but just to expensive to ship.

I just dont have the time to mess with them, hds to expensive, and now too many other issues to deal with.

Oh and yes, we could use it, as ive expanded our partnerships with several churches, including one over in Dothan, Alabama. Since we cant go as much as needed, we supply their mission teams with laptops, and they deliver, setup, and train in-country. At the same time were keeping up with supplying laptops to another guy who travels from orphanage to orphanage training their teachers, and so we supply him with ones loaded with e ubuntu. Works out great.

:)

orphanlr

#5 Post by orphanlr »

And now i get off my ass and mail you those spurs.. :pbjt:

ADOR

#6 Post by ADOR »

Jeff I think I have a extra inverter that is with a busted screen, light is still good on it too I think. I am still at work, just remind me when I get home some time around the 6th. I may have to work over a week. I don't know yet. I also have the outer shell both sides for a CF-18 digitizer. I took the screen and board out for the Phoenix project. I won't need the CF-18 wiring harness either. I was going to post them up after the project is over but can let them go now.
CF-28 MK2,Mk3 / CF-29 Mk3 / CF-30 MK2 / CF-25 Mk1 ATI / CF-19 MK3/Mk3/Mk5 / CF-U1 Mk1,Mk2 / CF-M34 Mk7/Mk3 / CF-17 Mk1 / CF-07
Voodoo Envy M355 / M360 / M515 / M780 / U703 / Voodoo Hexx / Voodoo Idol / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 / Voodoo Rage F1 "signed case" / Voodoo Omen
Alienware M11x R1, Alienware 17 R5

SHEEPMAN!

#7 Post by SHEEPMAN! »

One goes red to off in three seconds one goes red to white in five. Switched inverters between the two so think this is CCFL. Just looking for a third inverter to verify results.
Comments?

Jeff

SHEEPMAN!

#8 Post by SHEEPMAN! »

Sam,
The W4 is yours mate. I think I have the address in my USPS file.

Thanks, I was just checking in to see about the long handles.

You were talking to me right?

I might have a CF-74 that would fit in the box for padding. :D

My address for USPS is on my web page.

Jeff
Bluerocksaddles and Talking Dog Ranch H.Q. :D in house joke :salute:

SHEEPMAN!

#9 Post by SHEEPMAN! »

Donation made to TBT. Now what do I owe you for shipping?

Jeff...subtle bump...usually handle this PM

mklym

#10 Post by mklym »

Anything left from the list, or did it all get snapped up?
CF-29LTQ,CF-31SBM,CF-52youngGUN,

Life's Journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn-out shouting 'Woo Hoo! What a ride!

Motorsports - the only real sport. If it doesn't have a motor, it is just a game.

There is always something waiting at the end of the road, if you are not willing to see what it is, you probably shouldn't be out there in the first place.

Return to “General Toughbook Talk”